Islamabad Electric Supply Company
Nav view search
Project Management Unit (PMU)
Project Management Unit in all distribution companies (DISCO’s) were established vide PEPCO letter No. GM/ (HR)/HRD/3895-3912 dated May 14 2009 with following charter:
- To ensure implementation of the Project by undertaking activities related to planning, Scheduling, Procurement and Safeguards & Finance.
- To ensure that ail land acquisition and resettlement activities under investment program are duly carried out and completed.
- To ensure that the project is physically executed and completed according to the prescribed standards and specifications and as per schedule.
- To deal with and report on all procurement related matters and seek approval form CEO and the Board of Directors, if required.
- To deal with and report on all safeguards related matters and obtain approval form CEO.
- To deal with and report on finance and disbursement related matters, including all withdrawal applications and payments.
- To take care of all responsibilities and tasks related to environment, land, and social (Including involuntary resettlement and indigenous people) safeguards.
- To ensure that Donors Anticorruption policy is followed throughout the implementation of the investment program.
- To compile quarterly progress reports and submit to PEPCO for consolidation and submission to the Donor Agency.
- To co-ordinate with Project preparatory, implementation, Monitoring & Capacity Building Consultants.
- To implement Support Project / Component.
Asian Development Bank
- IESCO IEE of T-3 (ADB)
- LARPs- IESCO_Tr-III
- Bi Annual Environmental Monitoring Report (ADB) Tranche-II IESCO (Jan-June 2012)
- Bi Annual Social Monitoring Report (ADB) Tranche-II IESCO Jan -June 2012
- Environmental Management & Monitoring Plan (EMMP) Tranche II (ADB)
- Environmental Management & Monitoring Plan (Urdu version)
- Summary of ADB Projects
- IEE reports PDEIP Tranche-II-ADB Latest
- SHORT LARPs PDEIP Tranche-II-ADB Latest
- IEE Report Power Distribution Enhancement Project Under ADB Financial Tranche-I